SINGERS & MUSICIANS FROM Co.WEXFORD and surrounding Counties.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
LOUIS O CARROLL (Singer & Psychiatrist) who died following a road accident over the week-end
singing some songs from a cd he made for the Listowel hospice last year.Louis lived in Enniscorthy for a number of years in the 90's when he was Chief Psychiatrist of ST. Senans Hospital and was always up for a trad. session.R.I.P
I listen to this music all the time especially boys of Barr na Sraide , I think only that I want to introduce my beautiful grandson Dagda to Louis as a role model, so sadly missed
How can I here all Louie O’Carroll music
ReplyDeleteSo sadly missed ,and a great friend
ReplyDeleteI worked with Louis at St Vincent hospital , What a Humanatarian , was broken hearted to hear about his death .
ReplyDeleteI’m still broken hearted I have a little grandson now and Louis would be the best person to introduce him to missing him still
ReplyDeleteI listen to this music all the time especially boys of Barr na Sraide , I think only that I want to introduce my beautiful grandson Dagda to Louis as a role model, so sadly missed
ReplyDelete